Geometric design and strength check of planetary gearing with straight and helical toothing. Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, miminizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Complete calculation of tolerances in accordance with ISO 1328 (ANSI/AGMA 2015-1-A01)
- Simple defining of the new materials according ISO 6336-5 (ANSI/AGMA 2001--D04)
- Comprehensive theoretical part in the documentation.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts,
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems. (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: ISO 6336-1:2006; ISO 6336-2:2006; ISO 6336-3:2006; ISO 6336-5:2006, ISO 1265; ISO 1328-1:1997; ISO 1328-2:1997; ISO 1122-1:1998, ANSI/AGMA 2001-D04 , AGMA 908-B89, ANSI/AGMA 2015- 1-A01, ANSI/AGMA 2015-2-A06
This module is a standalone part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
MITCalc Planet Gear Calculation is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and it was last updated on 2017-07-11. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MITCalc Planet Gear Calculation (version 1.17) has a file size of 4.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 978 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.